Lesson 2 – Creation The Origin of All Things
THE ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS
1.When and by Whom were all things made?
Genesis 1: 1; John 1:1-3; Hebrews 1:1, 2
2. For what purpose was the earth made?
3. What testimony besides the bible bears witness of the omnipotent Creator?
4. How long a time did it take God to create all things?
Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:11.
5. What is the scriptural definition of a day?
Genesis 1:5, 8, 13, 19, 23, 31; Leviticus 23:32
6. What did God do on the seventh day?
Genesis 2:2, 3
7. How was man created?
Genesis 1:26, 27; 2:7
8. Why did God create man?
Isaiah 43:7; Eph. 2:10
9. What was mans status at creation?
10. What provision did God make for man when he was created?
11. What was mans work given by His Creator?
Genesis 2:9, 15
12. What does God say about pseudo (false gods)?
13. What test of supremacy and creative power did God make to these gods?
14. Were these gods able to meet the challenge?
Vs. 28, 29
15. Does man have an immortal soul within himself?
Genesis 2: 7, 17
16. Who only hath immortality?
1Timothy 6: 15, 16
17. What is one distinguishing characteristic of the Creator?
Isaiah 40: 28
18. Who is the Father of all mankind?
Malachi 2: 10
19. How has the theory of evolution been absolutely disproven?
Genesis 1: 24-28
Note: Modern scientists have proven that there conbe no evolution of a new species. The propagation of life is fixed within the boundaries of each species. Therefore man did not and could not evolve from a lower form of life. The amalgamation of man and beast, for instance, has never produced a living protoplasm. Animal interbreeding never produces a new species. The only reasonable answer for the origin of man is creation.
20. Will this present world continue forever?
2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 21:1
O Thou Eternal One! Whose presence bright
All space doth occupy, all motion guide;
Unchanged through times all devastating flight!
Thou only God, there is no God beside